Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baskets


basket-resized, originally uploaded by Paula G.

My family (adult brothers and sisters and their kids) are going to South Haven, Michigan where we're renting a house. I told them i'd teach them all how to make this basket. It's fun...time consuming...and a little irritating to do if you're not in the right frame of mind.

I wouldn't want to do it for a living, but it's fun to make a basket here and there.

This one is really simple. It's not sprayed yet with the stain...I just finished it this morning! It's my sample basket!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck on the giveaway!! I have weaved a few baskets as well, I'll have to put up some pics shortly :) Don't forget to follow me, I'll be doing a few giveaways!

About Me

I'm a lifestyle photographer located in Huntington, Indiana and serving the surrounding area