Tuesday, March 4, 2008

fav-day


fav-day, originally uploaded by Paula G.

Today I went ice fishing with my husband. He asked me to email him my favorite photo that I took today. I have to say it's his mini heater. Remember I said ICE fishing as in we were standing and sitting and walking on ICE...of the frozen variety? Yes it was a mite bit chilly and it's much toastier if the heater is on in the shanty.

I said to M that all the people around here are saying how they can't wait for spring and how I was thinking...winter's just begun! I'm a northern girl at heart ...not a southern girl! I like my winters with lots of snow and cold clear days...AS LONG AS M BRINGS THE HEATER!

No comments:

About Me

I'm a lifestyle photographer located in Huntington, Indiana and serving the surrounding area